50/50 campaign to profile 50 everyday heroes in 50 states and we are scouring America to uncover a real life hero in your state.
We’re inviting you to join us on this next leg of our journey, to uncover 50 inspiring heroes in 50 states.
Along the way, we found The Pollination Project on Twitter. We just knew we had to cross-pollinate the amazing energy – so we joined forces to kick off our 50/50 journey to hook up a deserving everyday street-corner style hero with a supersized grant and shower him/her with lots of social media love. #WonderTwinOrgsActivate
We plan to unveil the first hero this Thanksgiving holiday so we need your help!
That’s what the true spirit of Thanksgiving is all about. We are looking for an everyday hero (or group of heroes) whose social change work is rooted in gratitude, generosity and love.
We’re excited to announce that our friends at The Pollination Project have stepped up and will give a $1,000 grant to our first Hero. The Pollination Project has had a banner first year of funding a grant each day to individual social change-makers.
Will that hero be YOU? Will it be someone you know? HELP! Here’s what we’re looking for … apply now… time is running out.
Are you our Thanksgiving Hero?
50/50 Hero perks:
• A $1,000 grant from The Pollination Project to use for your social change project
• A local and national media push to promote your grant
• A three to five minute video that highlights the person or organization and their project. This video can be used for future grant applications or promotion on your website for crowdfunding campaigns and other creative uses
• Widespread video distribution via The Pollination Project and Go Inspire Go’s blogs and social media platforms
• Home page placement on The Pollination Project’s and Go Inspire Go’s websites.
We look forward to meeting you and/or your hero, sharing your story and inspiring other heroes to use their power to uplift you and your cause. We are grateful for you! #ThankYou
1. Learn more & Apply here
2. Share your story
3. Get your friends and supporters involved: Email, tweet, Facebook away. Remember to use #SeedTheChange and #gig5050
Follow us on: Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
Want to receive updates about Go Inspire Go? Click here to subscribe our email list.